Got Questions about our Full Service Flat Fee Listing? We’ve Got Answers!
- We perform a complete comparative market analysis (CMA)
- We provide you with pricing guidance and advice
- Your home is professionally photographed
- You receive a professionally designed e-flyer that you can e-mail to friends an family
- We provide you 50 color prints of your flyer
- We provide you with a yard sign
MLS Listing and Internet Marketing
- Your Home or Land is Listed on your local MLS for 12 Months
- 25 Photos are posted to your MLS listing
- Your listing is made available on the MLS within one business day
- Once posted, your listing will be immediately available to all of the brokers who are a member of the MLS.
- Your get a Showcase Listing on REALTOR.com® – Showcase Listings Receive 116% more clicks than non-showcase listings
- Your Listing will be Available on the REALTOR.com® Mobile Apps for iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows – REALTOR.com® mobile applications have been downloaded over 3.3 million times, and continue to grow rapidly.
- Your Listing will be made available on REALTOR.com® International – A site that can bring International Buyers to you.
- Your listing will be posted to 30+ of the Top National Web Sites – Sites include: Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, AOL, and many more.
- 25 Photos on REALTOR.com® and the National Real Estate Sites.
- Your listing will appear on Hundreds of local Broker and Agent Sites via IDX (Internet Data Exchange)
The Support You Need
- We schedule all of the showing for your property
- We provide you with an electronic lock box at no additional charge
- We answer all questions from brokers and buyers
- A Licensed Real Estate Broker is Available to answer your questions and advise you throughout the Sales Process
- Free Changes to Your Listing
- Free posting of your Open Houses on the MLS & Realtor.com
- Yard Sign with Your Contact Information
- Contract and Closing Support:
- We Fully Represent You from the Moment You Receive an Offer
- We Negotiate All Offers, Counteroffers & Contingencies
- We Handle all the Paperwork on Approved Real Estate Association of New Mexico Forms
- We Work with the Title Company and see you through the Closing Process
We feel that listing with us offers many advantages, including:
- We offer virtually the same listing service that other firms offer, at a significantly reduced price. There are two basic differences between what we offer and what others offer – we do not participate in print advertising or host open houses. We feel that the internet advertising is much more effective in reaching buyers and that while open houses can work, the home owner can do it better than an agent who is using it as an opportunity to meet new clients. If you, the homeowner, hold your house open your only goal is the sell and who knows your home better than you?
- You can save thousands and thousands of dollars. Most people think of this savings as a boost to their bottom line at closing. While it can be, it can also help you to sell your property faster than the competition. The savings you realize through our Full Service Flat Fee Listing can allow you to make your home more competitive by using some or all of the following techniques:
- Price your home more aggressively than your competition – thereby attracting more buyers.
- Offer to pay more of the buyer’s closing costs – sweetens the deal for a prospect
- Offer a higher cooperating commission to buyers brokers – All things being equal, a broker will show homes that offer a higher compensation first.
From our experience, and statistics published by the National Association of REALTORS® print ads simply do not work.
We feel that print advertising serves just one function. Ask your self why a broker would pay $100s or even $1,000s a month to place a property in a home buying magazine? The main reason is that they are hoping to generate buyer leads or new listings for themselves. In the past we spent a considerable sum for print advertising. How many homes did we sell as a direct result? None. Brokers, in general, run ads to get the phones to ring – when the phone rings, it’s an opportunity to get a new client. This is often why you will see homes advertised in the real estate magazines without the complete address – so you have to call the broker.
Brokers are trained to use marketing materials to promote themselves NOT to actually sell your home. If you think about it, when you pay a 5%, 6% or 7% commission you are the one who pays for a the brokers marketing.
That being said, you are more than welcome to place the ads yourself, but we just don’t think it’s worth it in the end.
- Send us an e-mail or call us at least four days in advance of when you’ll be holding your open house. We’ll advertise it for you on the MLS and REALTOR.com®.
- We recommend that you schedule your open house on a Saturday or Sunday from approximately 1-3.
- Make sure your home is clean, all the lights are on, and the window coverings are open. One of the “tricks of the trade” is to bake cookies or cinnamon rolls prior to your open house – the scent will leave a lasting impression and you’ll have food available for your visitors.
- We also recommend that you remove the flyers from the flyer box out-front so prospective buyers must come in to get information. Pick a central location such as the kitchen or dining room table and lay out the flyers, as well as any other documents or photos (if it’s winter, try to have photos of what the outside of the home looks like during spring and summer).
- If you plan to follow up with your guests, have them sign in on a sheet of paper or guest book.
- Let your guests know you are the homeowner, and you’d be happy to answer any questions. Then, let them look around on their own. People will feel more comfortable if you don’t follow them around or try to sell them on your home. Just be there to answer questions and feel free to tell them what you think is great about your home, after all, you know best!
- Drop flyers off at your neighbors and let your friends know that you’ll be holding an open house.
For your own safety, Never hold your house open alone. Also, we also suggest that you move valuables, cash, prescription drugs, and jewelry to a safe storage area before your open house begins and keep your cell phone with you at all times.