Buying a Home or Land?
We can help you Pay Less!
Hardy & Company is the First and Only Residential Real Estate Broker in New Mexico that rebates 100% of the commission we receive, after our fee is paid.
Instead of working for a commission, like most brokers, we charge just one low fee and rebate the commission we receive to you at closing.
How much can you save?
If you buy a $450,000 home, you’ll save around $8,500.
When you buy a property, Hardy & Co. rebates 100% of the commission we receive at closing, after our reasonable fee is paid.
Our Representation Package Includes:
A no-cost initial consultation then a set amount of time to be used any way you wish. Some of the things our clients use their time for include:
- showings & property tours
- value analysis
- advice and consultation
- contract preparation
- attending the inspection and appraisal
- inspection objections
- title review
- survey review
- closing support
Our Fee and How Many Hours are Included:
|Hardy & Co.
(Paid out of the
commission at closing)
|Savings Compared to
Commission Based Broker*
|up to $499,999||$5,000||20||up to $9,970|
|$500,000 – 999,999||$7,500||30||up to $22,470|
|$1,000,000 – 1,999,999||$10,000||40||up to $49,970|
|$2,000,000 – 2,999,999||$20,000||80||up to $69,970|
Please call us at 888-438-9515 to discuss our fee for properties priced over $3,000,000
Our hourly rate for time above and beyond the hours that are included in your representation package is $150 per hour.
* Savings based on a 3% cooperating commission paid to selling broker and are calculated based on the price at the upper end of the range in the first column.
Payment Schedule (all payments received are applied to our fee):
10% of the fee is due at the time of engagement. The remainder of the fee, which is listed in the table above, is paid out of the commission we receive at closing – any amount of the total commission that is above the our fee is rebated to you at closing.
If you have not closed on a property 90 days after the date of engagement, you will be invoiced for time spent on your transaction times $150/hour. You will continue to be invoiced for accrued hourly fees every 90 days until you close on a property. All payments are credited to the fee listed above. Of course, we are happy to continue representing you for as long as it takes for you to close.
If you decide not to purchase a property, you will be invoiced for hours spent working with you times $150/hour (less any payments already received).
Ready to Pay Less? Here’s How:
- Register for our Commission Rebate Program using the form to the right.
- We will then contact you to schedule a time for your initial no-cost consultation
- Should you decide to move ahead, after the initial consultation, we will provide you with a buyer/broker agreement, an engagement letter, and an invoice for the initial fee.
- As soon as the buyer/broker agreement & engagement letter is signed and we receive the initial fee, we will start working with you on the purchase of your next home or land.
Since this program is unique, we understand that you may have questions. Answers to the most frequently asked questions are found on our Frequently Asked Questions Page. If your would like to discuss this program in more detail, please don’t hesitate to call us at 505-629-0010 or 888-438-9515.
Hardy and Company is a Proud Member of:
Register Now for our Rebate Program:
The Terms and Limitations:
There are some limitations to this program, but we have tried to keep them as simple as possible:
- If you have signed a Buyer/Broker Agreement with another real estate broker, we are unable to help you as you have entered into a contractual relationship with that broker. If you terminate your agreement or if it expires, we will be happy to assist you.
- The amount of the cooperating broker commission received by Hardy and Company can vary on individual properties. If the seller is offering less than 3%, your rebate may be less than you previously expected. We will inform you of the cooperating commission rate and what your rebate amount will be at the time you ask us to prepare an offer for a particular property.
- Your lender’s participation is a must, so please discuss the rebate with your lender (most lenders are OK with you receiving a rebate and we structure the rebate under the latest Fannie Mae guidelines).
- Most lenders require that the rebate be first applied to closing costs and pre-paid items (as a Financing Concession[s]). If the full amount of the commission rebate is not consumed by the Financing Concession(s), Hardy & Co. will provide the remainder of the rebate through a Sales Concession.
- Sales concessions are deducted from the sales price. If the commission rebate due to the Buyer exceeds what is allowable as a Financing Concession, the seller must agree to reduce the purchase price of the property by an amount equal to the remaining commission rebate. Hardy and Company will simultaneously agree to reduce the commission it is due by an amount equal to the reduction in the purchase price. The net effect is that the seller’s proceeds are not reduced, but the buyer’s cost is reduced. We stipulate this condition in an addendum to the purchase agreement that is presented to the seller. The terms of the addendum must be accepted by the seller for Hardy and Company to provide a rebate.
- This rebate program is only available where permitted under state and federal law. Federal and State Law do allow for you to receive a rebate in New Mexico.
- At closing, if you have not use all of the time (hours) that are included in your Representation Package, the Hardy & Co. fee is not reduced and there are no credits provided.
- The Commission Rebate is available only to a buyer who closes a property where Hardy and Company, LLC has acted as the buyer’s sole and exclusive agent in the purchase of real estate.
- When a rebate is paid, the rebate will only be paid or credited to the party or parties named as the “buyer(s)” or “borrower(s)” on the HUD-1 Closing Statement or an equivalent official closing statement.
- There may be tax consequences related to receiving a rebate, so please consult your tax adviser, we can not and do not provide tax advice.
- The offer of a rebate is subject to regulations, conditions, limitations, exclusions, modifications, and/or discontinuation without notice.
Our Commission Rebate Program is available in the following areas:
Albuquerque, Cedar Crest, Isleta, Isleta Pueblo, Los Griegos, Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, Mountainview, Paradise Hills, Sandia Heights, Sandia Park, Sedillo, Tijeras, and all other areas within the county.
Grants and all other areas within the county.
Clovis and all other areas within the county.
Las Cruces, Mesilla, Hatch, Sunland Park, Anthony, Radium Spring, and all other areas within the county.
Artesia, Carlsbad, Hope, Loving, and all other areas within the county.
Eunice, Hobbs, Jal, Lovington, Tatum, and all other areas within the county.
Los Alamos , White Rock, and all other areas within the county.
Deming and all other areas within the county.
Gallup and all other areas within the county.
Mora and all other areas within the county.
Abiquiu, Dixon, Embudo, Espanola, and all other areas within the county.
Cowles, Ilfeld, Las Vegas, Pecos, Ribera, Rowe, Tres Lagunas, and all other areas within the county.
Bernalillo, Cochiti, Corrales, Jemez Springs, Peña Blanca, Placitas, Rio Rancho and all other areas within the county.
Cañada de los Alamos, Cerrillos, Chupadero, Cuyamungue, Edgewood, Eldorado, Galisteo, Glorieta, Jacona, La Cienega, Lamy, Madrid, Nambe, Pojoaque, Santa Fe, Seton Village, Tesuque, and all other areas within the county.
Elephant Butte, Hillsboro, Truth or Consequences, Williamsburg, and all other areas within the county.
Magdalena, Socorro, and all other areas within the county.
Belen, Bosque Farms, Los Lunas, Peralta, Rio Communities, Rio Grande Estates, Rio Puerco, and all other areas within the county.
What our Happy Clients Have to Say:
We SOLD our house in one week! Your professional advice and personal interest in the sale made the whole process a much less intimidating experience. We knew that whatever question we needed answered or form we had to fill out, you would be quickly available to help us. There is no reason to use a full-commission realtor! Thank you for offering the precise services we needed. We appreciate your thoroughness and will certainly tell our friends about this real estate sale option.
- S.T. & D.L., Santa Fe, NM $20,705 in Commission Savings and Sold in 7 Days!
Thank you for offering such a Great service! We closed on time!
- J.G.., Albuquerque, NM $6,700 in Commission Savings!
My husband and I were first time home owners and were in the tough situation of needing to sell our home without enough equity to be able to pay a traditional Realtor. We were terrified of trying to sell it on our own, but simply didn’t have the money to try anything else. Our experience using Hardy & Co.’s listing service to sell our home was lovely. We were astounded at the amount of help and the resources we received for the price we paid. From the one-on-one phone consultations to the paperwork, forms, and explanations of duties, Steve Hardy helped my husband and I to be well prepared to sell our home ourselves. With all his help and support, Steve made the whole process manageable and almost (dare I say?) easy. Now I tell all my friends that even if they have the money to pay a full Realtor fee they should seriously consider one of Hardy & Co.’s listing plans.
- K.R., Albuquerque, NM $3,845 in Commission Savings and Sold in 63 Days!
Just a note to thank you for providing the flat fee MLS service that we used to sell our home, as well as your prompt professional attention to questions and concerns I had. The MLS exposure we received with this program helped us sell our home in just 4 days!
- G. S., Los Lunas, NM $6,156 in Commission Savings and Sold in 4 Days!
Thanks for your help, I am really impressed with your services!
- M. I., Albuquerque, NM
Thank you for your help, you have been terrific!
- L. P., Albuquerque, NM
Thank you very much for your service. Listing with you was easy. You were a great help guiding me through the process of house selling and providing invaluable advice. I would recommend your services to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate.
- V. M., Albuquerque, NM – $5,550 in Commission Savings and Sold in 7 Days!
Thank you again for your assistance with this sale. I found you and your services quick, highly efficient and simple to use. I will definitely recommend your company!
- T. B., Albuquerque, NM – $5,443 in Commission Savings and Sold in 14 Days!
I love your approach to Real Estate!
- J. P., Santa Fe, NM