- showings & property tours
- value analysis
- advice and consultation
- contract preparation
- attending the inspection
- preparing inspection objections
- title review
- survey review
- closing support
How can my rebate be used?
Due to the current lending requirements, we provide your rebate as a credit on the closing statement. This credit can be used to pay for your closing costs and pre-paid expenses.
What happens if I don’t buy a property?
If you decide not to purchase a property, you will be invoiced for the number of hours we have spent working with you times $150/hour.
Ready to Pay Less? Here’s How:
- Register for our Commission Rebate Program using the form to the below.
- We will then contact you to schedule a time to discuss what you are looking for.
- Should you decide to move ahead,we will provide you with a buyer/broker agreement that outlines the rebate.
- As soon as the buyer/broker agreement is signed we will start working with you on the purchase of your next home or land.
Since this program is unique, we understand that you may have questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 505-629-0010 or 888-438-9515 and we would be happy to walk you through the process.
Register Now for our Rebate Program:
Terms and Limitations:
There are some limitations to this program, but we have tried to keep them as simple as possible:
- If you have signed a Buyer/Broker Agreement with another real estate broker, we are unable to help you as you have entered into a contractual relationship with that broker. If you terminate your agreement or if it expires, we will be happy to assist you.
- The amount of the cooperating broker commission received by Hardy and Company can vary on individual properties. If the seller is offering less than 3%, your rebate may be less than you previously expected. We will inform you of the cooperating commission rate and what your rebate amount will be at the time you ask us to prepare an offer for a particular property.
- Your lender’s participation is a must, so please discuss the rebate with your lender (most lenders are OK with you receiving a rebate and we structure the rebate under the latest Fannie Mae guidelines).
- Lenders require that the rebate be applied to closing costs and pre-paid items (as a Financing Concession). If the full amount of the commission rebate is not consumed by the Financing Concession(s), your rebate may be limited.
- This rebate program is only available where permitted under state and federal law. Federal and state Law do allow for you to receive a rebate in New Mexico.
- The Commission Rebate is available only to a buyer who closes a property where Hardy and Company, LLC has acted as the buyer’s sole and exclusive agent in the purchase of real estate.
- When a rebate is paid, the rebate will be credited to the party or parties named as the “buyer(s)” or “borrower(s)” on the HUD-1 Closing Statement or an equivalent official closing statement.
- The minimum fee to Hardy and Company is $3,000.00.
- There may be tax consequences related to receiving a rebate, so please consult your tax adviser, we can not and do not provide tax advice.
- The offer of a rebate is subject to regulations, conditions, limitations, exclusions, modifications, and/or discontinuation without notice.
Our Commission Rebate Program is available in the following areas:
- Bernalillo County
- Los Alamos County
- Rio Arriba County
- San Miguel County
- Sandoval County
- Santa Fe County
- Valencia County
What our Happy Clients Have to Say:
We SOLD our house in one week! Your professional advice and personal interest in the sale made the whole process a much less intimidating experience. We knew that whatever question we needed answered or form we had to fill out, you would be quickly available to help us. There is no reason to use a full-commission realtor! Thank you for offering the precise services we needed. We appreciate your thoroughness and will certainly tell our friends about this real estate sale option.
– S.T. & D.L., Santa Fe, NM $20,705 in Commission Savings and Sold in 7 Days!
Thank you for offering such a Great service! We closed on time!
– J.G.., Albuquerque, NM $6,700 in Commission Savings!
My husband and I were first time home owners and were in the tough situation of needing to sell our home without enough equity to be able to pay a traditional Realtor. We were terrified of trying to sell it on our own, but simply didn’t have the money to try anything else. Our experience using Hardy & Co.’s listing service to sell our home was lovely. We were astounded at the amount of help and the resources we received for the price we paid. From the one-on-one phone consultations to the paperwork, forms, and explanations of duties, Steve Hardy helped my husband and I to be well prepared to sell our home ourselves. With all his help and support, Steve made the whole process manageable and almost (dare I say?) easy. Now I tell all my friends that even if they have the money to pay a full Realtor fee they should seriously consider one of Hardy & Co.’s listing plans.
– K.R., Albuquerque, NM $3,845 in Commission Savings and Sold in 63 Days!
Just a note to thank you for providing the flat fee MLS service that we used to sell our home, as well as your prompt professional attention to questions and concerns I had. The MLS exposure we received with this program helped us sell our home in just 4 days!
– G. S., Los Lunas, NM $6,156 in Commission Savings and Sold in 4 Days!
Thanks for your help, I am really impressed with your services!
– M. I., Albuquerque, NM
Thank you for your help, you have been terrific!
– L. P., Albuquerque, NM
Thank you very much for your service. Listing with you was easy. You were a great help guiding me through the process of house selling and providing invaluable advice. I would recommend your services to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate.
– V. M., Albuquerque, NM – $5,550 in Commission Savings and Sold in 7 Days!
Thank you again for your assistance with this sale. I found you and your services quick, highly efficient and simple to use. I will definitely recommend your company!
– T. B., Albuquerque, NM – $5,443 in Commission Savings and Sold in 14 Days!
I love your approach to Real Estate!
– J. P., Santa Fe, NM