Looking to Place Your Home on the MLS and for Internet Marketing Exposure?
Our Flat Fee MLS Listing Gives You Full Exposure to all of the Brokers who belong Multiple Listing Service and puts your home in front of the Buyers by placing your listing on the Top National Real Estate Web Sites!
The Hardy and Company Flat Fee MLS Listing is for Sellers who are looking for exposure in the Local MLS and for National Internet Marketing Exposure.
Our Flat Fee MLS Listing is just $395 and Includes:
- Your Home or Land is Listed on your local MLS for 12 Months.
- Maximum Number of Photos are allowed on your MLS listing (up to 99 in the Santa Fe MLS and Albuquerque MLS; up to 20 in the New Mexico MLS).
- Your listing is made available on the MLS within one business day of receiving your photos and listing information.
- Once posted, your listing will be immediately available to all of the brokers who are a member of the MLS.
National and International Internet Marketing Exposure
- Your property is listed on REALTOR.com®
- Your Listing will be on the REALTOR.com® Mobile Apps for iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows – REALTOR.com® mobile applications have been downloaded over 3.3 million times, and continue to grow rapidly.
- Your Listing will be available on REALTOR.com® International – A site that can bring International Buyers to you.
- Your listing will be posted to the Top National Web Sites – Sites include: Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, AOL, and many more.
- Up to 36 Photos on REALTOR.com® and the National Real Estate Sites.
- Your listing will appear on local Brokerage and Agent Sites via IDX (Internet Data Exchange)
The Support You Need
- A Licensed Real Estate Broker is available to answer your general questions throughout the sales process.
- All inquiries and leads from your listing are sent to you, so you can followup with the prospect.
- Free Changes and Updates to your listing.
- Free Posting of your Open House dates on the MLS & REALTOR.com®, and Zillow.
- Yard Sign with Your Contact Information.
- You can cancel or pause your listing at any time with no fees or penalties.
How You Save Money Using Our Flat Fee MLS Listing:
The following shows the selling cost scenarios associated with selling a $400,000 home.
|Traditional Broker||Hardy & Company
Flat Fee MLS
(You Find the Buyer)
|Hardy & Company
Flat Fee MLS
(A Broker who Belongs to
the MLS Finds the Buyer)
|Listing Commission||$12,000.00 (3%)||$0.00||$0.00|
|Selling Commission||$12,000.00 (3%)||$0.00||$12,000.00 (3%)|
|Total Fees and Commissions Paid||$24,000.00||$395.00||$12,395.00|
|Hardy & Co. Savings –>
||– No Savings –||$23,605.00
If a buyer’s broker who belongs to the MLS brings you a buyer, you (the seller) will be responsible for paying that broker a commission. The commission rate is set by you, at the time of listing and is often between 2% and 4%. If you find a buyer on your own, you pay nothing more than our flat fee. In New Mexico, all fees and commissions are subject to gross receipts tax.