Looking for a Full Service Listing without the Full Service Price?
Our Full Service Flat Fee Listing is a listing just like one that you would receive from a traditional broker, but is only a fraction of the cost. We do everything a full service broker would do with two small exceptions, which are described below.
The Hardy and Company Full Service Flat Fee Listing is for Sellers who need full representation from day one, but don’t want to pay the high rates typically associated with a full service listing.
The Hardy and Company Full Service Flat Fee Listing is just $1,500 when you list and $1,500 at closing and Includes:
- We perform a complete comparative market analysis (CMA).
- We provide you with pricing guidance and advice.
- Your home is professionally photographed.
- You receive a professionally designed e-flyer that you can e-mail to friends and family.
- We provide you 50 color prints of your flyer.
- Yard Sign with info on how to contact Hardy & Co.
Get Started Now by Purchasing a Full Service Flat Fee Listing:
MLS Listing and Internet Marketing:
- Your Home or Land is Listed on your local MLS for as long as it takes to sell your home.
- 25 Photos are posted to your MLS listing.
- Your listing is made available on the MLS within one business day.
- Once posted, your listing will be immediately available to all of the brokers who are a member of the MLS.
- Your get a Showcase Listing on REALTOR.com® – Showcase Listings Receive 116% more clicks than non-showcase listings.
- Your Listing will be on the REALTOR.com® Mobile Apps for iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows – REALTOR.com® mobile applications have been downloaded over 3.3 million times, and continue to grow rapidly.
- Your Listing will be available on REALTOR.com® International – A site that can bring International Buyers to you.
- Your listing will be posted to 30+ of the Top National Web Sites – Sites include: Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, AOL, and many more.
- 25 Photos on REALTOR.com® and the National Real Estate Sites.
- Your listing will appear on Hundreds of local Broker and Agent Sites via IDX (Internet Data Exchange).
The Support You Need:
- We schedule all of the showing for your property.
- We provide you with an electronic lock box at no additional charge.
- We answer all questions from brokers and buyers.
- A Licensed Real Estate Broker is available to answer your questions and advise you throughout the Sales Process.
- Free Changes to Your Listing.
- Free posting of your Open House dates on the MLS & REALTOR.com®
- Contract and Closing Support:
- We Fully Represent You from the Moment You Receive an Offer.
- We Negotiate All Offers, Counteroffers & Contingencies.
- We Handle all the Paperwork on Approved Real Estate Association of New Mexico Forms.
- We Work with the Title Company and see you through the Closing Process.
Our Listing includes everything you would get from a “traditional” broker with just two exceptions:
- We do not host open houses. We believe that open houses are primarily for the benefit of the agent holding the house open and that they are rarely the primary reason a buyer writes an offer. You are welcome to hold your house open and we will help you market it by posting your open house info to the MLS and to REALTOR.com®.
- We do not do print advertising. Statistics show that only 2% of buyers find a property through print advertising. Therefore, the cost benefit just does not add up. If you want to buy print advertising, you are welcome to do so.
How You Save Money Using Our Full Service Flat Fee Listing:
The following shows the cost scenarios associated with selling a $400,000 home.
|Traditional Broker||Hardy & Company
Full Service Flat Fee
(You Find the Buyer)
|Hardy & Company
Full Service Flat Fee Listing
(A Broker who Belongs to
the MLS Finds the Buyer)
|Listing Commission||$12,000.00 (3%)||$0.00||$0.00|
|Selling Commission||$12,000.00 (3%)||$0.00||$12,000.00 (3%)|
|Total Fees and Commissions Paid||$24,000.00||$3,000.00||$15,000.00|
|Hardy & Co. Savings –>
||– No Savings –||$21,000.00
If a buyer’s broker brings you a buyer, you (the seller) will be responsible for paying that broker a commission. The commission rate is set by you, at the time of listing and is often between 2% and 4%. If you find a buyer on your own, you pay nothing more than our flat fee. In New Mexico, all fees and commissions are subject to gross receipts tax.
Our Full Service Flat Fee Listing is available in the following areas:
Albuquerque, Cedar Crest, Isleta, Isleta Pueblo, Los Griegos, Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, Mountainview, Paradise Hills, Sandia Heights, Sandia Park, Sedillo, Tijeras, and all other areas within the county.
Los Alamos and White Rock
Abiquiu, Dixon, Embudo, and Espanola
Cowles, Ilfeld, Las Vegas, Pecos, Ribera, Rowe, and Tres Lagunas
AlBernalillo, Cochiti, Corrales, Jemez Springs, Peña Blanca, Placitas, and Rio Rancho and all other areas within the county.
Cañada de los Alamos, Cerrillos, Chupadero, Cuyamungue, Edgewood, Eldorado, Galisteo, Glorieta, Jacona, La Cienega, Lamy, Madrid, Nambe, Pojoaque, Santa Fe, Seton Village, Tesuque, and all other areas within the county.
Magdalena and Socorro
Belen, Bosque Farms, Los Lunas, Peralta, Rio Communities, Rio Grande Estates, Rio Puerco
What our Happy Clients Have to Say:
We SOLD our house in one week! Your professional advice and personal interest in the sale made the whole process a much less intimidating experience. We knew that whatever question we needed answered or form we had to fill out, you would be quickly available to help us. There is no reason to use a full-commission realtor! Thank you for offering the precise services we needed. We appreciate your thoroughness and will certainly tell our friends about this real estate sale option.
- S.T. & D.L., Santa Fe, NM $20,705 in Commission Savings and Sold in 7 Days!
Thank you for offering such a Great service! We closed on time!
- J.G.., Albuquerque, NM $6,700 in Commission Savings!
My husband and I were first time home owners and were in the tough situation of needing to sell our home without enough equity to be able to pay a traditional Realtor. We were terrified of trying to sell it on our own, but simply didn’t have the money to try anything else. Our experience using Hardy & Co.’s listing service to sell our home was lovely. We were astounded at the amount of help and the resources we received for the price we paid. From the one-on-one phone consultations to the paperwork, forms, and explanations of duties, Steve Hardy helped my husband and I to be well prepared to sell our home ourselves. With all his help and support, Steve made the whole process manageable and almost (dare I say?) easy. Now I tell all my friends that even if they have the money to pay a full Realtor fee they should seriously consider one of Hardy & Co.’s listing plans.
- K.R., Albuquerque, NM $3,845 in Commission Savings and Sold in 63 Days!
Just a note to thank you for providing the flat fee MLS service that we used to sell our home, as well as your prompt professional attention to questions and concerns I had. The MLS exposure we received with this program helped us sell our home in just 4 days!
- G. S., Los Lunas, NM $6,156 in Commission Savings and Sold in 4 Days!
Thanks for your help, I am really impressed with your services!
- M. I., Albuquerque, NM
Thank you for your help, you have been terrific!
- L. P., Albuquerque, NM
Thank you very much for your service. Listing with you was easy. You were a great help guiding me through the process of house selling and providing invaluable advice. I would recommend your services to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate.
- V. M., Albuquerque, NM – $5,550 in Commission Savings and Sold in 7 Days!
Thank you again for your assistance with this sale. I found you and your services quick, highly efficient and simple to use. I will definitely recommend your company!
- T. B., Albuquerque, NM – $5,443 in Commission Savings and Sold in 14 Days!
I love your approach to Real Estate!
- J. P., Santa Fe, NM
Get Started Now by Purchasing a Full Service Flat Fee Listing: